Friday, November 5, 2010

Can't help myself

I'm addicted to shoes... no ifs or buts about it.

I snagged these pair of strappy chain sandals from Camilla Skovgaard at a sample sale outside my office - working at the Old Truman Brewery does have it's perks! Forgive the quality of the picture - it was taken at my desk with my iPhone as I was too excited about this find and had to tweet it out for the world to know.


Haven't decided how to wear them yet... They've got a edgy look to them, so I could run with the theme and wear them with skinny jeans/leggings and a biker jacket like what the expert stylists at Net-A-Porter had in mind:


Or I could toughen up a girly dress like this:

Ecstatic with this find!

My husband complains about my shoe habit. I have over a hundred pairs, and they're all treasures. You can pick any one of them and I'll be able to describe the precise moment I laid eyes on them.

Needless to say, I'm in love with them.

It sounds incredibly shallow, collecting shoes, and they are awfully expensive, but people collect stamps, so what's the difference? If something makes you happy, why not pursue it?

No comments:

Post a Comment