Monday, November 22, 2010

Swag alert: Boots Christmas Special!

Boots has seriously upped their game when it comes to makeup, and their new Christmas collecttion a brilliant testimonial to that - their new collection features items that will create a look that will suit anyone.

Check out this new video from Boots No7 on how to create the perfect party look:

One of their many offering that really caught my eye is the Mirror Ball Highlight Compact, which is a gorgeous, no too shimmpery highlighter powder. I've tested this out at Boots, and it's really subtle. More irisdescent than glittery, it's really sophisticated and perfect for accentuating the cheekbones.

I also really like they Stay Perfect Eyeliners - these liquid liners glide on effortlessly (I've used these to line my eyes on a bumpy bus). They're perfect for day to night use as well, just touch up and add on a thicker line and you're ready to paaartay! They're available on 7 colours had I have them in Gunmetal (my fav!), Purple and Blue. Smudge free, too!


Boots are also having a fantastic promotion where you can get a No7 Black Christmas Evening Bag plus lots of other goodies worth £37 when you spend £22 online or in store at Boots.

 

Christmas just came early!

No comments:

Post a Comment